John made complex jargon simple and built my confidence
Financial management is a key skill for all leaders and managers. With non-profits for example, strong financial systems can contribute towards attracting sufficient funding and enabling a more effective programme. Coaching/facilitation provide a thinking space with inputs of tools and techniques to keep the financial side in good order. It can offer answers to:
- what's financial management all about?
- what are the key monthly checks to be in control of the finances?
- how do I identify a potential fraud before it happens?
- what use can I make of my year-end accounting information?
- how do I develop the financial skills of my staff and trustees?
- what is meant by 'reserves' and how do I use them creatively?
The tutor will work with individuals or a small group, starting where people are. Their own skills will develop over two or three sessions, allowing thinking time to assess how to achieve personal or organisational aims.
Coaching is appropriate for those wanting confidential input about financial subjects, maybe because their role is new. Perhaps no one as ever explained, in a straightforward way, how to manage the finances .
Facilitation is also appropriate when an independent catalyst is needed to allow creative thinking.
Contact John to discuss your individual needs.