NGO financial support
Financial management support packages for NGOs are designed for small to medium sized organisations based in Europe and working internationally. They provide access to expert financial management advice to help an organisation’s partners improve their impact. The European NGO can find this is a more cost-effective alternative to employing their own staff.
A typical package might include:
· training European based programme staff to use financial information more effectively
· coaching programme staff to deal with financial management issues and read financial information
· one or more visits to work with partners to improve their financial and management capacity and to provide training
· improving partner financial and management systems
Benefits to international organisations and their funding partners:
· Expert advice specifically relevant to the international NGO/CBO sector
· Improved capacity and learning for programme staff
· Building an on-going relationship of support for partners
· Providing practical tools and resources when needed
· Paying only for what is needed
· A fixed fee for an agreed number of days per year (VAT not chargeable)
The package is tailor-made for each organisation's needs. Individual requirements and time needed are discussed with the organisation (minimum 5 days) and a daily rate negotiated.
Contact John to discuss your individual needs.