A programme management review can look at any, or all of the following areas:
- Management and human resources
- Administrative and financial management systems
- Risk management
- Monitoring systems
- Stakeholder relationships
The programme review is carried out in a supportive and challenging way. Each review is designed specifically and brings John's wide experience from other NGOs. The organisation is involved throughout the process and so takes ownership of the findings and recommendations.
The service is appropriate when an NGO wants to:
- review its own or partners programme management prior to a new funding contract
- build its management and staff capacity
- take stock of the effectiveness of its' management and activities
- help a partner prepare for a funders exit.
Contact John for more details